A double reference to a song by The Smiths and a kind of alien
monster from a video game that’s, like, half-rhino half-frog
with shotgun.Girlfriend is a krogan I know,
I know, it’s ~ser-iouuuuussss! On the night of the Dung Gang we survived
by double references. It was exactly like that stretch
of Amazing Spider-Man issues in 1969 when
the King Pin was in almost every story butting heads
with knock-offs, Man-Mountain Marko, Silvermane,
Hammerhead, the Schemer.
“Small Penis Syndrome Is An Epidemic” due to
Dung Gang agents with gas guns trodding flower-beds.
I’m the face of internet anxiety my glasses broke
when I shook my head too hard too fast.
I got my glasses tattooed with a locust on the lens.
Lock your doors on Crime Night, be a Belle & Sebastian
pin pinned to itself through embodied Will. Bleak smear
of heist dragged through the town. It’s a nightmare.
City is a locale for bright scarabs to invest in.
- purplemonkeysexgod69 likes this
- anime-hentai likes this
- deliciousinterludes likes this
- weallhaveourvices likes this
- sunyoungwrites likes this
- joshuarobertlong likes this
- wildecardwritings likes this
- photosnew likes this
- ambiguous-transparency likes this
- brickdaniels likes this
- poetinside likes this
- somethinglikethemoon likes this
- observee likes this
- thesamechaos likes this
- This was featured in #Poetry
- laboite likes this
- rumirumirumirumi reblogged this from comefriendlybomb
- jacobsanghimselftodeath likes this
- blunderverse likes this
- jdsundeavors likes this
- comefriendlybomb posted this